|Here are 5 proven ways to reduce or eliminate bloating.
1. People who experience bloating often have increased sensitivity to food in the stomach. Therefore, eating smaller meals can be very useful.
2. Food allergies and intolerances are common causes of bloating. Common offenders include lactose, fructose, wheat, gluten and eggs.
3. Swallowed air can contribute to bloating. A major cause is drinking carbonated beverages, which contain gases that are dissolved in the liquid.
4. If certain foods make you feel bloated or give you gas, try cutting back or avoiding them. Eating fatty foods can also slow digestion and may contribute to bloating for some people.
5. Probiotic supplements can help improve the bacterial environment in the gut, which can help reduce symptoms of gas and bloating.
If you have chronic bloating that causes severe problems in your life, or becomes a lot worse all of a sudden, definitely call and make your appointment to get your Initial Nutrition Consultation. Mention you read my blog and receive a 75% off first visit. Call today–217-228-2040
Here are 5 proven ways to reduce or eliminate bloating.
July 12, 2018